Across The Centuries An Enduring Icon
238 Karangahape Road
Since the 1920s the historic George Court building has proudly represented the personification of K'Rd culture.
Read here about a rare piece of Auckland history http://www.kroad.com/heritage/george-courts/
Apartment GE4 George Court, 365m2 more or less - consented for commercial and residential use is an absolute entertainer's dream but can express serious business acumen if required.
Such wonderful grandeur excites the senses and challenges the creative mind.
- State of the Art modernism in European design
- 100 year old Jarah Timber Floors
- High Stud Ceilings with Central Living at 5.2 metres
- Air-conditioning and Heating
- 47 Ports with Cat6 UTP and 8 TV connections throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen with optional concealment
- Multi-use flexible layout for bedroom, office, shared spaces and media rooms
- 3 carpark spaces available to rent or option to purchase.
- Pet friendly ... depending.
- CV $2,875,000
Karangahape Road is essentially unique in character consisting of a tapestry of bespoke owner occupier businesses and living spaces.
The location, a magnet for creative enterprise with a strong presence of architecture, film, music, publishing, gaming, software, specialist design stores, coffee roasters and hospitality.
It is a special place embracing a richness of culture, heritage and now with unbounded energy, at the fore-front of another renaissance.
Please see the links www.kroad.com
The City Rail Link provides an insight to the 2020s and beyond : https://www.cityraillink.co.nz/auckland-city-rail-link-crl-train-stations/
The legend lives on.
You are invited to register your expressions of interest and arrange viewings by appointment.
Virtual walk through: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=4ecj7BmHHeJ (please copy and paste into your browser)