Sun & Sea Views In The Statesman
1 Parliament Street
Bask in the sunny lounge of this fabulous FREEHOLD 2 bedroom apartment in one of Auckland's most prestigious complexes - The Statesman.
The '08' corner is the best in the building featuring views out across the sea and a wrap around balcony with access from the lounge and both bedrooms. You can see the ferries on their way out to Waiheke as you sip your morning coffee.
Plenty of sun and natural light. Throw in an elevated position, secure car park and two storage lockers and you've have a fantastic buy.
For comparison - the unit above sold earlier this year for $880,000.
Owner occupiers - this building is popular with owner occupiers and offers a great culture suited well for those downsizing or wanting to be close to the City and transport links.
Investors - rental appraisal is $650-700 per week, this complex attracts professionals, often City workers or those who work in the Hospital or High Court nearby.
AirBnB - A similar unit on the South facing side of the building is being rented at 147 per night - this unit is North facing with better views and light.
Located on the prettier side of central Auckland, this apartment is built with owner occupiers in mind but has also previously been a hard working investment.
3 onsite building managers keep the grounds immaculate and maintain the lovely pool, gym, spa and common areas. Auckland's best cafes, restaurants and bars are only a few minutes' walk away.
Request an info pack now
- Freehold and bank friendly
- North facing with plenty of sun
- 2 bedrooms, 2 storage lockers and a secure car park
- 66m2 plus wrap-around balcony
- Excellent condition
- Oasis' area with plants, pool and spa plus onsite gym
- Security access with electronic entry
- So close to universities - but absolutely not student accommodation'
- Britomart bars, restaurants and cafes down the road
- Friendly building community
- Central location but a quiet side street