Panorama - The Statesman
1 Parliament Street
Take the helm and look out over the Waitemata Harbour from this spectacular vantage point in The Statesman.
North facing living and balcony beholds an incredible view over the Harbour. From here you'll see cruise ships sail into port, ferries on their way out to Waiheke and the sunrise over Rangitoto.
As a corner unit, you also have one of the prettiest and most unique views over the Auckland Domain - a sea of lush green in Auckland Central and a light show for you every night at the Auckland Museum.
Sun, Sea, Nature and Character.
This 2 bedroom apartment has been lovingly cared for and is in fantastic condition. A secure car park and storage locker thrown in.
Designed for owner occupiers but currently working hard as a rental investment. Take vacant possession for yourself - or if you're looking for a tenant you won't find better than the current occupier.
3 onsite building managers keep the grounds immaculate and maintain the lovely pool, gym, spa and common areas. Auckland's best cafes, restaurants and bars are only a few minutes' walk away.
Request an info pack now
- Freehold and bank friendly
- North facing with plenty of sun
- 64m2 plus 9m2 deck
- Excellent condition
- Oasis' area with plants, pool and spa plus onsite gym
- Security access with electronic entry
- So close to universities - but absolutely not student accommodation'
- Britomart bars, restaurants and cafes down the road
- Friendly building community, popular with owner occupiers
- Central location but a quiet, leafy side street