#location #character #space
238 Karangahape Road
Since the 1920's the George Court building has dominated the K Road skyline with its grand architecture and iconic history.
An inspired apartment conversion during the 1990s saw George Court become the place to live, work and play. The masterful design retained the grand entrance foyer and central cast iron staircase for privileged residents.
Up on the third level, this light-filled bespoke apartment exudes cool inner city living. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and generous living spaces with stylish finishes, you'll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining.
- Large 157m2 (more or less) floor plan over two levels
- Original Jarah Timber Floors
- Dramatic ceiling height in entry hall and central living up to 4.5 metres
- Modern sleek open plan kitchen
- Secret attic space with full height ceiling
- Super-sized storage throughout
- 1 carpark space included with an option to purchase more
- Pet friendly ... depending
- CV $1,320,000
Step outside and immerse yourself in the character of Karangahape Road, well renowned for its unique neighbourhood vibe, entailing a rich tapestry of bespoke retail and commercial spaces, coffee shops, bars and eateries.
Read here about this rare jewel of Auckland history:
And now, Karangahape Road is to experience a further renaissance, as the future of Auckland city living unfolds. The City Rail Link provides an insight to the 2020s and beyond:
George Court. The legend lives on.