30 Oct 15
Win VIP Box Seats to the ASB Classic with City Sales
Best Of Auckland
At City Sales we love tennis, and what better way to show our appreciation for the sport than with a corporate hospitality box at the 2016 ASB Classic Mens’ International Tennis (formerly the Heineken Open).
We’re giving two lucky clients the chance to attend a day match session in the City Sales box with our compliments. Winners will be awarded two seats in the City Sales box with lunch and drinks provided. Prize tickets are for the day match session on Tuesday 12 January 2016 (12pm – 6pm).
All vendors who list with City Sales by December 10 will go into the draw to win. Winners will be drawn and notified by December 20.
For more information, speak to your City Sales agent or contact us on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is City Sales Ltd whose registered office is at 445 Karangahape Road, Auckland.
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of City Sales Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To be eligible for this competition, entrants must sign a listing with City Sales on terms that are acceptable to the company by December 10, 2015. Eligibility will be at the sole discretion of the Sales Director.
6. Closing date for entry will be 10 December, 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry to the draw will be made through a City Sales representative when signing a sole agency agreement with City Sales. Properties listed must be priced according to current market trends to be eligible (at sole discretion of Sales Director). Marketing must be paid in full. Agency fee must be paid in full. Sole Agency must be signed by 10 December 2015 to qualify.
Winners will be drawn at random from the pool of eligible entrants by an independent party by December 20. Winners will be notified by phone or by email on December 20,2015.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Play may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather or circumstances beyond the tournament organisers control. Such actions do not entitle a ticket holder to make any claim for refund of the ticker price
11. The prize is as follows, there are two sets of the below package available to be won:
2 x Box seat tickets to the ASB Classis Mens’ Tennis 2016.
Lunch and drinks included.
Winners will be accompanied by a City Sales representative. Clients will be provided with their entrance tags/tickets upon meeting city sales host at the ASB area entrance and must return these tags to the accompanying city sales staff member at the close of day session at 6pm. Note that travel and/or accommodation are not included in this prize package, winners who live outside of Auckland may cover their own travel and accommodation or gift the prize package to a friend. If gifted, these terms and conditions must be read and accepted by the new attendee.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter by December 20, 2015.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on December 20,2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to City Sales Ltd and not to any other party.
20. Unruly behaviour will result in guests being removed from the premises. In such an event City Sales will not be held responsible and no refunds will be given.