Property Management professionals
- Employing the services of an experienced Auckland Property Manager, as it is with employing any professional allows you peace of mind devoid of many of the pitfalls of doing it yourself.
- DIY property management is stressful and if poorly exercised extremely expensive.
- Profits depend on management knowledge and in the case of a Property Management company collective knowledge attained through vast industry experience would provide a considerable advantage over a sole proprietor.
Service and expectation
- Your Property Manager should demonstrate an intimate knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act.
- Your Property Manager should be well versed in the fluctuating rental appetite and dynamic nature peculiar to this market.
- Your Property Manager should provide its Property Management history and demonstrate a realistic expectation supported by genuine market data.
- Your Property Manager should be a member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand a governing body endorsing professionalism, integrity, and consumer confidence.
Why City Sales Ltd
- We are specialists in the Apartment market
- We know landlord requirements and understand tenants.
- We understand rent is the life blood of your investment and will protect this source of income doggedly.
- We remain abreast of The Residential Tenancies Act always.
- We screen prospective tenants without prejudice.
- We employ highly skilled people dedicated to providing a professional and seamless service.
For general rental or property management enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rentals & Property Management Team
Shona KyddMobile: 027430 9419
Stephanie HillMobile: 027676 4488
Jasmine FungMobile: 027934 5130
David FengMobile: 0212466710
Scott CaiMobile: 027 830 1160