Enquire in person
Our Tenancy Services / Rental and Property Management offices are located on the ground floor of The City Sales building at 445 Karangahape Rd in Newton.
Office hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
As with any busy city office it is advisable to make an appointment first by calling (09) 303 0601 or the mobile number of one of our specialist Auckland rental agents.
Rentals and Property Management Team
Shelley DunnMobile: 0274840271
Stephanie HillMobile: 027676 4488
Shona KyddMobile: 027430 9419
Scott CaiMobile: 027 830 1160
David FengMobile: 0212466710
Jyotika ShahiMobile: 3030601
Jasmine FungMobile: 027934 5130
What you will need to rent an apartment
- You will be required to complete a Tenancy Application form in the first instance.
- You will then be required to complete a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- You will need to provide references from previous landlords.
- You will need to provide photo identification issued by a recognized government, state, or authority. Preferably a New Zealand drivers license, a valid passport or both.
- You will be required to pay a bond of four weeks rent, two weeks rent in advance, and a letting fee to the rental agent equal to 1 week's rent plus GST.
- You may be required to complete an automatic payment authority, and will therefore need to provide details from a New Zealand bank account.
Your obligations as a tenant
- You must pay rent on time
- The apartment must be kept clean
- You are required to advise your Property Manager immediately of any repairs that are required.
- You must allow access for periodic inspections, repairs, and emergencies.
- You must abide by Body Corporate or building rules.
When vacating an apartment
- All tenants must move out by the end date in the tenancy agreement
- 21 days notice is required if you intend vacating before the end date, unless it is a fixed term.
- Rent must be paid up to the tenancy end date.
- The apartment must be left clean and tidy.
- All rubbish must be removed from the apartment.
- All keys and security swipes must be returned