Slicker Than Your Average (+ Car Park)
430 Queen Street
Bigger, better and slicker than your average, this larger than normal corner 2 bedroom with car park on a separate title waves goodbye to off shore seller.
What makes this one so special? Well, it's 10m2 bigger than regular Volt apartments for starters which will make your bank manager happy (approx. 50m2).
It's also on the nicest corner of the building which opens up a whole wall of natural sunlight and a balcony larger than most.
Car parks are hard to come by in this part of town - but we've got you covered with a car park on a separate title.
And we're selling it VACANT.
All this with the price we're told to let it go for makes it a RED HOT buy for:
- First home buyers (that size makes it bank friendly for most!)
- Investors (Universities literally around the corner)
- Professionals (Work & live in the city)
- Out of Aucklanders (Bolt holes don't come much more central than this!)
- Parents (put your kids into something solid)
Owners committed to under the hammer sale, request an info pack now and come along to an open home. This apartment is VACANT so private viewings also available.
For sale by auction 12.30pm on 12 February 2020 held at City Sales House Level 2/445 Karangahape Rd (unless sold prior).