Sky High In The Statesman
1 Parliament Street
You'll LOVE this studio, way up high in Auckland City Favourite - The Statesman.
Holding a prime spot on the 13th floor and incredible northern aspect, you'll watch boats sailing out to Waiheke as you sip your morning coffee.
Sunny and beautiful - just LOVELY.
Our seller is broken hearted, but she has to let it go.
If you LOVE Auckland, you're in for a treat!
Current tenant LOVES living here - but there is flexibility to occupy yourself or put your university bound kids into one of Auckland's best buildings.
- North facing, sunny with sea views
- Super central while being on the quieter side of the City
- Walking distance to Auckland Uni and Britomart transport hub
- Highly regarded building
- Live in building managers keep it in immaculate condition
- Great rental investment, also room to add value
- Highly sought after location to attract professional tenants
- Good proportion of owner occupiers in the building which gives a great culture
- A sunny pool and spa area and gym
- Bicycle storage
People LOVE living in The Statesman. The perfect central location whilst still being on a quiet, leafy side street. Live in building management keeps the complex immaculate and there is a wonderful neighbourly culture.
Request an info pack today.
For sale by auction 12.30pm on 28 October 2020 held at City Sales House Level 2/445 Karangahape Rd (unless sold prior).
Watch the auction live on online via GAVL.
Ask me how.