Goodness Gracious - New, Vacant, Yours.
70 Sale Street
Dressed to impress, this elegant Sale Street residence is appealing from top to toe with a generous floor plan, stylish interiors and top of the line appliances.
Brand new, it sits vacant, waiting for you to be its first ever occupier. Our sellers have left NZ and require a sale.
Holding a top spot on the top floor the views to Victoria Park and Harbour are breathtaking, this is less apartment living and more 'Honeymoon Suite'.
Your new home features:
- 2 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms with heated towel rails and underfloor heating
- Exclusive resident's rooftop with panoramic 'Goodness Gracious' views
- Meticulous attention to detail throughout with Miele appliances, Oak flooring, sun filter blinds and double glazing
- A secure carpark with storage locker
Walk to the CBD, Wynyard Quarter, Britomart and an easy commute to Ponsonby Road's cafes, restaurants and designer stores this apartment in the Grace Victoria Quarter must be viewed.
The owners have now moved overseas and the apartment is seriously for sale.
City Sales complies with government regulations and industry best practice under all Covid-19 Alert Levels. You may be asked to use gloves and/or mask for private viewings and observe social distancing. Please exercise patience as we all work together over the next few weeks.